Being an Instructor in the Organization!
All of our instructors go through an intensive instructor training course consisting of 24 hours of training, including how to teach, business strategies, CPR and advanced training! Red belts and above are invited to participate in the instructor training.
Before becoming certified, an instructor must also complete 120 hours of teaching under another certified instructor and be approved by their division head! Not all instructor course participants make it through the certification phase.
Benefits of Being An Instructor?
- Several different types: Assitant instructor in your home school, part-time instructor, full-time instructor, substitute instructor!
- Get paid to do something you love.
- School marketing fund. A percentage of testing fees from your school are deposited into a marketing fund for your school.
- Access to free organizational marketing materials, images and documents
- Regular advanced training and continuing education
- Discount on supplies and martial arts merchandise
- Discounted testing and seminar fees.
How Do I become An Instructor?
Talk to your division head about upcoming instructor training courses or submit the contact form and we will will forward you the pertinent information!